- Please remember that we require 30 days notice for cancellation, which means that you are responsible for any payments that occur within 30 days of your request to cancel.
- If applicable, cancellation fees must be paid before your final usage date.
- All fees and outstanding dues must be paid in order for cancellation, to take effect.
- This form does not cancel your Personal Training membership.
- Memberships cannot be cancelled during a freeze.
Did you know you can freeze for up to 6 months for only $2.50 bi-weekly?
If you do choose to cancel and decide to rejoin at a later date, you may be subject to enrollment fees and any new membership rates. Would you like to freeze?