- Please remember that we require 30 days notice for cancellation, which means that you are responsible for any payments that occur within 30 days of your request to cancel.
- If applicable, cancellation fees must be paid before your final usage date.
- All fees and outstanding dues must be paid in order for cancellation, to take effect.
- This form does not cancel your Personal Training membership.
- Memberships cannot be cancelled during a freeze.
Update as of March 12, 2020
In response to the recent health concerns, City Fitness is waiving all membership freeze fees through April 30.
Update as of March 17, 2020
If you freeze your membership for the 4/3 billing period, you can still use the gym during that period (without being charged) if we’re able to reopen as planned on 4/1.
If you wish to cancel your City Fitness Summer Camp sponsorship, you are welcome to do so via the form below. Please note, we need a minimum of 7 days notice in advance of your billing date to process the cancellation.
If you would like to cancel, fill out the form below.
Due to mounting health concerns, City Fitness will be closing down operations as of 5 p.m. today, Monday, March 16th, through Tuesday, March 31st.
We will be communicating our plan for all membership and billing questions to you shortly. During this brief period, please note that we will not be able to make any changes to your membership account. For now, we are asking for your patience as we are working to navigate through this challenging situation ensuring that we are able to take care of our staff, families, and members.